Send a Message to a Patient
Patient Message Service for inpatients staying at a MidCentral DHB facility.
Message Instructions and Information
We are currently experiencing issues with our Patient Message Form. In the meantime, please email your patient messages directly to:email@example.com
- Provide as much information as you can about the patient you wish to contact (e.g. full name, age and ward if known).
- Messages will be processed and forwarded to the appropriate ward, service or department as soon as possible; usually by the next morning.
- Your message may need to be read by MidCentral DHB staff to determine where it should be forwarded to.
- The patient message service is open between 7am to 11pm New Zealand time (+12 GMT or +13 GMT daylight savings).
- You should receive an acknowledgment confirming your message has been received. If you don't receive an email, please check your junk email folder.
If you require further assistance, please refer to the Contacts page