We are a team of friendly doctors and nurses that provide confidential and specialist FREE sexual health services. You can access our services by making an appointment or through a referral by your health care provider.
We are no longer providing walk-in clinics. If you have symptoms or concerns that you feel are urgent, please ring us and we will have a phone consultation with you. Please do not come into the clinic unless you have an appointment.
Please phone us on 0800 808 602 or 06 350 8602 to make an appointment. We may not answer straight away but will return your call (the call will have blocked ID).
You can access free STI testing without coming into the clinic! We offer remote testing for people without symptoms: We can send you an STI testing kit and you can take your own samples and drop them at the lab, where you can also have a blood test done if you wish. Give us a ring if you are interested in doing this.
When you come to the clinic for your appointment please wear a mask. Do not come inside the clinic if you have cold/flu symptoms, are a contact of Covid-19 or are awaiting a covid test result.
Sexual Health Team
• Diagnosis and management of:
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs), including Syphilis and HIV
- Other related genital problems including genital skin conditions and
• Specialist services upon GP referral
• Consultation and advice on other sexual and reproductive issues
• Gender affirming healthcare upon referral
We don't provide routine contraception; however, we provide some long-lasting contraception on referral - please discuss with your GP.
If you are not a New Zealand resident
For people not eligible for funded healthcare in New Zealand, restrictions apply on the tests and services you can have from this clinic. Please see read more at the Ministry of Health
Pre-exposure prophylaxis for HIV (PrEP)
PrEP involves taking daily medicine to reduce the risk of becoming infected with HIV. If you are interested in PrEP please call us to make an appointment for an assessment. Several visits maybe required to assess if this is a suitable and safe option for you. You can print off this PrEP questionnaire
, complete it and bring it to your appointment.
Symptom free is no guarantee
• You can have an STI without having any symptoms.
• If you have had unprotected sex it is important to have a sexual health check since untreated STI’s can lead to health complications.
What else do I need to know?
• You can be seen for sexual health checks by our service without a referral from your General Practitioner (GP).
• STIs have incubation periods, so it takes at least two weeks for most STIs to be detected in the tests, and even longer (around six weeks) for blood-borne infections HIV, Hepatitis B and Syphilis.
• If we can’t answer the phone, please leave a message. We are very conscious of confidentiality when returning calls.