Physiotherapy provides outpatient treatment for acute to chronic conditions.
Physiotherapy provides outpatient treatment for acute to chronic conditions:
- Musculoskeletal such as: – headaches, backs, muscle strains, chronic pain, ACC, non ACC clients.
- Rehabilitation for neurological conditions such as: strokes, multiple sclerosis.
- Respiratory & hyperventilation syndromes.
- Mobility equipment for non ACC clients, with community visits as required.
- Faecal, urinary, incontinence & women’s health e.g. Antenatal treatments.
Referrals may be accepted from specialists, physiotherapists, GPs, nurses, occupational therapists, Supportlinks, social workers via our central referral service. ACC clients may self refer directly.
All clients have individualised programmes.
The contact phone numbers are:
Dannevirke – (Answer phone) Telephone: (06) 374 9623
Central Referrals – (Palmerston North) Telephone: (06) 350 8107