Please note that this vacancy replaces Vacancy ID 5549. Therefore, if you have applied for a Registered Nurse position under Vacancy ID 5549 then there is no need to reapply as we already have your application.
Please further note that only applicants who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
Registered Nurse – Exciting Times!
Are you looking for an exciting change in nursing that challenges you? Do you have excellent clinical skills and a positive attitude?
We are looking for experienced, quick thinking, and dynamic registered nurses to join our team. We have permanent, temporary or casual positions available within a variety of nursing specialities. Let us help you find your passion.
Essential requirements include:
- Current New Zealand Annual Practicing Certificate
- Acute medical surgical experience
- 1 year NZ nursing experience
- Ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrate a commitment to ongoing professional development
- Excellent communication skills with a positive attitude
- Ability to be flexible and prioritise
- Provide best-practice within a multi-disciplinary team
- For permanent or temporary positions you must have the ability to work rostered rotating shifts which include nights.
If you are interested in advancing your career and be part of a supportive team we look forward to hearing from you.
MidCentral District Health Board is committed to ensuring that children and young people are safe from abuse and harm. As part of our commitment to children and young people, and in line with the Vulnerable Children Act 2014, appointment to positions that involve regular or overnight contact with children will include worker safety checks. These checks are in addition to the requirement to have a satisfactory police clearance. Further information will be provided to shortlisted candidates. More information about the Vulnerable Children Act 2014 is available from the Ministry of Vulnerable Children website.