MidCentral District Health Board actively seeks Māori into our workforce to reflect the community we serve.
- Are you an experienced administration professional seeking a fast paced role supporting senior leaders?
We have a full time position available which is extremely varied and challenging, requiring superior office, administration, secretarial and time management skills. You will also lead and support the effective delivery of projects and initiatives to support the executives.
To be successful in this role you will need:
• Experience as an EA or PA in a large and complex organisation.
• Excellent computer literacy, particularly Windows, Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Impeccable communication skills and the ability to connect and collaborate at all levels including senior leaders, external partners and frontline employees.
• The ability to quickly build credibility and ‘relationship capital’ and to influence at all levels.
• Excellent writing and word processing skills with a strong command of English, including grammar and spelling.
• To be dynamic, creative, energetic, enthusiastic and engaging with a can-do attitude.
If you have these attributes and enjoy a challenging and dynamic work environment, then we look forward to hearing from you.
MidCentral District Health Board is committed to ensuring that children and young people are safe from abuse and harm. As part of our commitment to children and young people, and in line with the Vulnerable Children Act 2014, appointment to positions that involve regular or overnight contact with children will include worker safety checks. These checks are in addition to the requirement to have a satisfactory police clearance. Further information will be provided to shortlisted candidates. More information about the Vulnerable Children Act 2014 is available from the Ministry of Vulnerable Children website.