MidCentral District Health Board actively seeks Māori into our workforce to reflect the community we serve.
- Would you like the opportunity to use your superior Digital Services support skills?
- Are you interested in being part of the COVID-19 Vaccination Delivery Programme in the MidCentral District Health Board region?
MidCentral District Health Board is looking for someone who will provide efficient, timely and effective digital services support to the COVID-19 vaccination programme.
Reporting to the COVID-19 Response Manager, this position sits within the COVID-19 Vaccination leadership team and will be responsible for:
- Providing excellent digital services support across a range of hardware and software
- Supporting service delivery at remote vaccination sites
- Ensuring staff are supported in the digital service aspects of their role
- Troubleshooting issues and providing timely solutions
To be successful in this role you would need:
- Relevant technical experience working within a medium to complex IT environment
- Experience working in an IT client support & engagement role
- Excellent communication skills and the ability, and awareness, to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Ability to work well under pressure, including the ability to handle difficult queries and work to deadlines.
This is a temporary full time appointment until 24 December 2021 to support the COVID-19 vaccine delivery.
If you think you have the attributes necessary for this role, then we would love to hear from you.
MidCentral District Health Board is committed to ensuring that children and young people are safe from abuse and harm. As part of our commitment to children and young people, and in line with the Vulnerable Children Act 2014, appointment to positions that involve regular or overnight contact with children will include worker safety checks. These checks are in addition to the requirement to have a satisfactory police clearance. Further information will be provided to shortlisted candidates. More information about the Vulnerable Children Act 2014 is available from the Ministry of Vulnerable Children website.