Send a Message to a Patient
Patient Message Service for inpatients staying at a Te Whatu Ora Health NZ - MidCentral facility.
Message Instructions and Information
Messages can be sent by:
- Provide as much information as you can about the patient you wish to contact (e.g. full name, age and ward if known).
- Messages will be processed and forwarded to the appropriate ward, service or department as soon as possible; usually by the next morning.
- Your message may need to be read by MidCentral staff to determine where it should be forwarded to.
- The patient message service is open between 7am to 11pm New Zealand time (+12 GMT or +13 GMT daylight savings).
- You should receive an acknowledgment confirming your message has been received.