Information about the Te Whatu Ora Health NZ - MidCentral website, including privacy and copyright statements, sitemap, disability access keys and a contact if you are having problems using this site.
There are a number of ways to access content on this site.
- Use the top banner links on this page for navigation. It gives one-click access to all major content areas.
- Use the Sitemap, a one page text version of the dynamic navigation, with links to all content areas.
- Use the Search facility to locate content. Search the whole site, or search individual sections. Use the Advanced Search option to refine your search.
- Go to the Publications section for a list of all publications on the site. Choose whether you want the publications displayed according to the date published (newest at top) or in alphabetical sequence.
- Look at the news and events section at the top right of every content page. These links will take you to newest releases or important information.
- Ask the webmaster. Email the webmaster for help finding content.