Temporary Parental Leave Cover
Mō mātou | About us
Enable New Zealand is the largest provider of support services across the health, rehabilitation, and disability sector. We provide equipment, housing, and vehicle modifications on behalf of the Ministry of Health, ACC, and District Health Boards. Enable New Zealand is an operating division of MidCentral District Health Board. Our head office is in Palmerston North, with sites in Christchurch and Hamilton.
Mō te tūnga | About the role
In this role, you will be the subject matter expert for human resource (HR) management and organisational development. Working closely with the General Manager, you will deliver workforce management programmes that actively support and enhance organisational performance, capability, and engagement.
You will also be responsible for developing workforce strategies and plans that align with Enable New Zealand’s Enablement Programme. You will lead organisation wide projects and provide advice to senior leaders, change management support, and leadership development guidance.
This role is temporary to cover parental leave which is expected to conclude January 2023.
- Support high level organisational change.
- Working closely with MidCentral DHB Human Resources, provide advice and support on all Human Resource and Organisational Development (HROD) matters.
- Support the General Manager in the development and implementation of organisational culture, leadership, employee engagement, and organisational change initiatives.
- Develop recruitment strategies, based on current and future staff competency requirements, so hiring managers can recruit suitable candidates.
- Ensure managers have the necessary tools so that coaching and mentoring is actively used to support personal development.
- Work with key stakeholders within the organisation to ensure employee journey processes are fit for purpose and reflective of the future strategic direction of the organisation.
- Work closely with Senior Leadership Team to develop cultural capability.
What you will bring | Ngā pūmanawatanga ōu
- A relevant tertiary qualification (or similar) in human resources management.
- Experience in human resource administration, including recruitment on-boarding and induction.
- 3-5 years’ experience in human resources administration and/or management.
- Up to date knowledge on the latest employment trends and information.
- Knowledge and understanding of organisational development preferred.
- Experience in Change Management.
- Highly developed inter-personal and communication skills.
- An understanding of and appreciation for the needs and aspirations of disabled people and the challenges they face.
Nōu te rourou | What's in it for you
At Enable we foster and support a flexible working environment. You will be part of a team that strives to make a difference in the community we serve. Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will work closely with the Senior Leadership Team to drive and support change across the business.
If you are an experienced People and Culture expert with a passion for Change Management, HR and, Organisational Development we would love to see your application.