REGISTERED NURSES –
Have it all with a great career and lifestyle....
at MidCentral District Health Board!
(Scope of Practice - Registered Nurse)
These are exciting times and we currently have opportunities for registered nurses to join our acute and intensive care mental health inpatient unit.
These positions are permanent working rostered, rotating shifts.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is dynamic, enthusiastic and motivated
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills
- Works well in a multidisciplinary team setting
- Is consumer and recovery focused
- Has physical attributes to support their scope of practice in this clinical setting
- Has emotional resilience
- Is a strong team player with good communication skills
- Has skill in decision making and time and stress management
Relevant Post Graduate Qualifications are desirable.
If you believe you have these attributes, skills and experience we welcome your application.
, Charge Nurse, Acute Inpatient Mental Health welcomes any queries you may have.
MidCentral District Health Board is committed to ensuring that children and young people are safe from abuse and harm. As part of our commitment to children and young people, and in line with the Vulnerable Children Act 2014, appointment to positions that involve regular or overnight contact with children will include worker safety checks. These checks are in addition to the requirement to have a satisfactory police clearance. Further information will be provided to shortlisted candidates. More information about the Vulnerable Children Act 2014 is available from the Ministry of Vulnerable Children website.