Opportunities for You in the Manawatu!
- Looking for a rewarding and diverse career in health?
- Looking for a unique lifestyle?
Then consider joining the team at MidCentral District Health Board, Palmerston North in the Manawatu, New Zealand.
What makes us Unique?
- We are big enough to count but small enough to care
- We offer big city amenities with rural charm
- Our commuting times are minimal
- Our cost of living is reasonable
- We have great schools and tertiary education providers
- We are close to beaches, rivers, mountains, the Capital city of NZ, wine growing regions…..
We have it all…..Want to join us?!
If you are a mental health registered nurse then this could be the opportunity you are waiting for.
- Mental health is your passiion
- You have the physical attributes to support your scope of practice in this clinical setting
- You have emotional resilience
- You are a strong team player with good communication skills
- You have the skill in decision making and time and stress management
Relevant Post Graduate Qualifications are desirable.
If you believe you have these attributes, skills and experience we welcome your application.
, Charge Nurse, Acute Inpatient Mental Health welcomes any queries you may have.
MidCentral District Health Board is committed to ensuring that children and young people are safe from abuse and harm. As part of our commitment to children and young people, and in line with the Vulnerable Children Act 2014, appointment to positions that involve regular or overnight contact with children will include worker safety checks. These checks are in addition to the requirement to have a satisfactory police clearance. Further information will be provided to shortlisted candidates. More information about the Vulnerable Children Act 2014 is available from the Ministry of Vulnerable Children website.