We are looking for an enthusiastic Anaesthetic Technician / ODP to join our friendly team of technicians here in Palmerston North.
• A wide range of patients to provide a challenging and stimulating environment
• A supportive and caring team
• A monthly education forum alongside our anaesthetic colleagues as well as down time for CPD activities
• Seeking a work life, home life balance
• Honest and hardworking
• Have a positive outlook
• Motivated to embrace challenges and change
• Registered with Medical Sciences Council of New Zealand
• Hold a current annual practicing certificate
Look no further, we would love to hear from you.
For further information regarding this position please contact:
Kevin Saunders, Head Anaesthetic Technician, phone + 64 6 350-8500
or Karen Bennett, Professional Leader / Educator, phone + 64 6 350-8500.
MidCentral District Health Board is committed to ensuring that children and young people are safe from abuse and harm. As part of our commitment to children and young people, and in line with the Vulnerable Children Act 2014, appointment to positions that involve regular or overnight contact with children will include worker safety checks. These checks are in addition to the requirement to have a satisfactory police clearance. Further information will be provided to shortlisted candidates. To find out more information about the Vulnerable Children Act 2014 click here.