MidCentral District Health Board advocates for affirmative action and actively seeks Māori into our workforce to reflect the community we serve.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated person to provide a high level of secretarial and administrative support to the Operations Lead - Unplanned Care, Associate Director of Nursing and Planning & Integration Lead.
The position is varied and challenging as it offers direct support to an extremely busy management team. It requires superior office, administration, secretarial and time management skills. You will also be required to provide administrative support to projects as needed.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent command of English and the ability to display excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and experience in dealing with, and addressing, a wide variety of challenges.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to use initiative.
- The ability to be flexible in daily work practices and demonstrate support for colleagues.
- Strong commitment to providing support in a proactive, customer service oriented manner.
- Proactive and forward thinking.
If you have these attributes and enjoy a challenging and dynamic work environment, then we look forward to hearing from you.
MidCentral District Health Board is committed to ensuring that children and young people are safe from abuse and harm. As part of our commitment to children and young people, and in line with the Vulnerable Children Act 2014, appointment to positions that involve regular or overnight contact with children will include worker safety checks. These checks are in addition to the requirement to have a satisfactory police clearance. Further information will be provided to shortlisted candidates. More information about the Vulnerable Children Act 2014 is available from the Ministry of Vulnerable Children website.