Are you a senior UK Orthopaedic Surgeon looking to retire from the NHS but still keen to continue working?
Have you thought about an overseas working experience?
Then consider joining the team at MidCentral District Health Board, Palmerston North, in the Manawatu region of New Zealand.
What makes us unique?
• We are big enough to count but small enough to care
• We offer big city amenities with rural charm
• Our commuting times are minimal
• Our cost of living is reasonable
• We have great schools and tertiary education providers
• We are close to beaches, rivers, mountains, the capital city of NZ, wine growing regions and more
We have it all…..want to join us?
We are looking for a general Orthopaedic Surgeon to do predominately major lower limb arthroplasty.
Based in the Manawatu region, Palmerston North Hospital is a secondary hospital similar to a District General. The Orthopaedic Department is collegial and enjoys good working relationships with other medical colleagues. It is a teaching department with training and non training registrars.
We are an accredited employer with Immigration New Zealand, which means we can recruit globally and our talent work visas will be processed as a priority.