MDHB’s People and Culture team is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic HR administrator with a “can do” attitude and willingness to support the team as required across a range of administrative functions.
You will primarily be responsible for:
- Maintaining employee records within MDHB’s Human Resource Information System (PSE).
- Assisting with the administration of the recruitment function including preparing interview invitations, letters of offer and other follow-up correspondence and procedures.
- Providing efficient administrative support for all aspects of human resources throughout the DHB.
- Advising and supporting managers/team leaders and employees on day to day human resource systems and procedures.
- Participating in and supporting human resource projects.
This is an interesting and varied role with a strong customer focus. You will require knowledge and experience in all aspects of human resources, the ability to build and maintain effective relationships and a good understanding of human resource information systems.
If you have the ability to work effectively and flexibly in a small team, have excellent communication skills, and a passion for human resources then apply today!
MidCentral District Health Board is committed to ensuring that children and young people are safe from abuse and harm. As part of our commitment to children and young people, and in line with the Vulnerable Children Act 2014, appointment to positions that involve regular or overnight contact with children will include worker safety checks. These checks are in addition to the requirement to have a satisfactory police clearance. Further information will be provided to shortlisted candidates. To find out more information about the Vulnerable Children Act 2014 click here