Older Adult Mental Health
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our Older Adult Mental Health (OAMH) inpatient team.
This is a permanent night shift position working 16 hours a week, working Saturday and Sunday night shifts.
To be considered you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- An ability and the right attitude to work alongside older adults with mental health and cognitive impairments and behaviors
- Adaptability and flexibility to adapt to sudden change
- A strongly developed customer focus
- An ability to be highly organized, with lots of initiative
- Professional behavior and presentation
If you are looking for a challenge, are passionate about service direction and favor an opportunity to work within a dynamic, friendly team, then this position could be for you.
MidCentral District Health Board is committed to ensuring that children and young people are safe from abuse and harm. As part of our commitment to children and young people, and in line with the Vulnerable Children Act 2014, appointment to positions that involve regular or overnight contact with children will include worker safety checks. These checks are in addition to the requirement to have a satisfactory police clearance. Further information will be provided to shortlisted candidates. More information about the Vulnerable Children Act 2014 is available from the Ministry of Vulnerable Children website.