Do you have telephony experience and enjoy a challenge? Then we would like to hear from you.
We are seeking a highly motivated, efficient and enthusiastic person to coordinate the Telephony Office at the Palmerston North Hospital. This role is required to work rostered shifts as part of the Team.
The successful applicant will need to have strong customer service background with excellent communication and a professional telephone manner.
Other skills include:
- Excellent keyboard skills
- A pleasant and professional telephone manner
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to self-manage to ensure deadlines is achieved
- Ability to maintain a high standard of accuracy
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Have a customer-focused approach to all aspects of work
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
If you have the attributes necessary for this role, then we would love to hear from you.
MidCentral District Health Board is committed to ensuring that children and young people are safe from abuse and harm. As part of our commitment to children and young people, and in line with the Vulnerable Children Act 2014, appointment to positions that involve regular or overnight contact with children will include worker safety checks. These checks are in addition to the requirement to have a satisfactory police clearance. Further information will be provided to shortlisted candidates. To find out more information about the Vulnerable Children Act 2014 click here.