MidCentral Health, Palmerston North Hospital has a vacancy for a Clinical Coordinator of Nuclear Medicine, Medical Imaging.
The Clinical Coordinator, Nuclear Medicine is responsible for clinical over site and managing the workflow in Nuclear Medicine.
If you are a NZ Registered MRT with a current annual practising certificate in the scope of Nuclear Medicine (or equivalent) with the following attributes then we look forward to hearing from you:
• Ability to work effectively within a busy environment with competing demands
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated problem solving skills
• Positive and enthusiastic approach to work
• Demonstrates strong leadership skills
• Demonstrated initiative, innovation and flexibility in practice
• Professional demeanour
• Proven ability to train and provide clinical support to other staff
The position is full time, Monday to Friday.
Should you require further information regarding this position please contact Di Orange
in Medical Imaging on phone 64 6 350 8704.
MidCentral District Health Board is committed to ensuring that children and young people are safe from abuse and harm. As part of our commitment to children and young people, and in line with the Vulnerable Children Act 2014, appointment to positions that involve regular or overnight contact with children will include worker safety checks. These checks are in addition to the requirement to have a satisfactory police clearance. Further information will be provided to shortlisted candidates. More information about the Vulnerable Children Act 2014 is available from the Ministry of Vulnerable Children website.