We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated Health Care Assistants to join the Emergency Department team.
We have two part-time positions working rostered rotating shifts.
To be considered you will need:
- Experience working in an acute health setting
- An ability to work with a wide range of people and promote equity goals
- An understanding of direction & delegation
- A strongly developed customer focus
- An ability to be highly organised
- Knowledge of Infection Control & Health & Safety
- Professional behaviour and presentation
If you are looking for a challenge, have relevant experience and want an opportunity to work within a dynamic, friendly team, then this position could be for you.
MidCentral District Health Board is committed to ensuring that children and young people are safe from abuse and harm. As part of our commitment to children and young people, and in line with the Vulnerable Children Act 2014, appointment to positions that involve regular or overnight contact with children will include worker safety checks. These checks are in addition to the requirement to have a satisfactory police clearance. Further information will be provided to shortlisted candidates. More information about the Vulnerable Children Act 2014 is available from the Ministry of Vulnerable Children website.