What we do
Enable New Zealand is the largest provider of support services across the health, rehabilitation and disability sector for the provision of equipment, housing and vehicle modifications holding regional and national contracts with the Ministry of Health, ACC and District Health Boards.. Enable New Zealand is an operating division of MidCentral District Health Board. Our head office is located in Palmerston North, with sites in Christchurch and Hamilton.
This is an exciting new position that will be responsible for leading Enable New Zealand’s business development activities to sustainably grow the organisation both regionally and nationally.
You will be responsible for proactively developing and building long–term relationships and driving new business opportunities identified through the portfolio of services Enable New Zealand provides.
- Business Development Planning
- Identify and develop business opportunities to grow Enable New Zealand’s customer base
- Support managers to enhance and grow existing services and strengthen relationships.
- Actively contribute to the strategic and annual planning processes for Enable New Zealand
- Regularly report activity against the business development plan and targets
- Collaborating with different aspects of the business and working with internal parties to ensure the products and services align with the customers’ expectations
What you’ll bring
- You will be a highly developed leader, creative in your approach, and possess strong interpersonal skills
- Significant experience in building and developing relationships is essential as is a proven track record of generating and winning new business.
- Experience with both B2B and B2C sales.
- A tertiary qualification in sales and marketing would be a distinct advantage
- Skills, with a passion and drive to succeed.
- Openness and knowledge to relevant cloud technology solutions and applications, willingness to understand the technology and market it to new and potential clients.
What you will get in return
Enable New Zealand is a trusted provider, delivering outstanding service, advice and value, so that New Zealanders can maximise their participation in the community. Reporting to the Director, Commercial and Finance, you will have full autonomy in the way that you reach out to new and existing clients. You will be part of a positive and productive working environment, driven by values and a people-centred culture.
For more information in regards to this role please contact Greg Brogden
- Director, Commercial and Finance.
MidCentral District Health Board is committed to ensuring that children and young people are safe from abuse and harm. As part of our commitment to children and young people, and in line with the Vulnerable Children Act 2014, appointment to positions that involve regular or overnight contact with children will include worker safety checks. These checks are in addition to the requirement to have a satisfactory police clearance. Further information will be provided to shortlisted candidates. More information about the Vulnerable Children Act 2014 is available from the Ministry of Vulnerable Children website.