• Opportunity to use your administration skills
MidCentral Health’s Acute and Elective Specialist Services have purchased an MRI scanner to be installed within Palmerston North Hospital grounds with an anticipated go live date of June 2019.
We are seeking to employ a self-motivated, enthusiastic person to work within a multi-disciplinary team.
This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week, and may occasionally involve work over the weekend.
We are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Ability to work within and provide support to a team environment
- Excellent understanding of prioritisation and meeting deadlines on a daily basis
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to be flexible in work areas and acquire new skills
- Excellent computer and communication skills.
If you are this person, we look forward to hearing from you.
MidCentral District Health Board is committed to ensuring that children and young people are safe from abuse and harm. As part of our commitment to children and young people, and in line with the Vulnerable Children Act 2014, appointment to positions that involve regular or overnight contact with children will include worker safety checks. These checks are in addition to the requirement to have a satisfactory police clearance. Further information will be provided to shortlisted candidates. To find out more information about the Vulnerable Children Act 2014 click here