For Part One of the job description please click here.
- Are you looking for a challenge??
- Are you after an opportunity to step up and enhance your leadership skills within a dynamic and supportive team??
STAR 2 is an Assessment Treatment and Rehabilitation ward that has 28 beds dedicated to provide rehabilitation services for adults both < 65 years and > 65 years with a variety of needs relating to Assessment Treatment and Rehabilitation.
The ACN will:
- Co-ordinate the delivery of patient care over a 24-hour period
- Enhance continuity of patient care
- Facilitate clinical excellence in nursing practice
- Facilitate education of nursing staff.
- Registered Nurse, minimum Level 3 Professional Development Recognition Portfolio
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the hospital setting, preferably Medical, Surgical or STAR/Elderhealth
- Evidence of recent experience in co-ordinating shifts within inpatient wards
- Demonstrate an active commitment to colleagues and own professional growth
- Recognition by your peers that you have developed medical clinical experience and leadership skills.
Hours of work will be 48 hours a fortnight working rostered, rotating shifts.
MidCentral District Health Board is committed to ensuring that children and young people are safe from abuse and harm. As part of our commitment to children and young people, and in line with the Vulnerable Children Act 2014, appointment to positions that involve regular or overnight contact with children will include worker safety checks. These checks are in addition to the requirement to have a satisfactory police clearance. Further information will be provided to shortlisted candidates. To find out more information about the Vulnerable Children Act 2014 click here