If you have brilliant front line customer service skills then this is the role for you.
We are seeking an energetic, highly organised, accurate and efficient administrator to join our team. You will be the face of MCH working on our front reception desk while completing a variety of roles, so multitasking is a must.
This busy reception area deals with many different people and events throughout the day so excellent communication skills are very important.
Hours of work are 3pm to 11pm Monday to Friday (37.5 hours a week), however we may consider a job share arrangement for the right applicants.
To be the successful applicant you will need to be strongly customer-focused with excellent data entry, communication and possess the following attributes:
- Excellent word processing/data entry skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Ability to maintain a high standard of accuracy and presentation
- Experience with medical terminology would be an advantage
- Data base ability and a working knowledge of Excel would be useful
- Able to work closely with colleagues and the ability to manage a variety of tasks
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines/KPI’s
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A strong commitment toward quality improvement.
MidCentral District Health Board is committed to ensuring that children and young people are safe from abuse and harm. As part of our commitment to children and young people, and in line with the Vulnerable Children Act 2014, appointment to positions that involve regular or overnight contact with children will include worker safety checks. These checks are in addition to the requirement to have a satisfactory police clearance. Further information will be provided to shortlisted candidates. More information about the Vulnerable Children Act 2014 is available from the Ministry of Vulnerable Children website.