Are you innovative, do you enjoy a challenge?
Then we would like to hear from you.
We are seeking a highly motivated, efficient and enthusiastic person to join the Administration Team at the Palmerston North Hospital.
The successful applicant will need to be customer focused with excellent communication and administrative skills including:
- Experience with data entry
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Ability to maintain a high standard of accuracy
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Have a customer-focused approach to all aspects of work
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
This is a full time position.
If you have the attributes necessary for this role then we would love to hear from you.
MidCentral District Health Board is committed to ensuring that children and young people are safe from abuse and harm. As part of our commitment to children and young people, and in line with the Vulnerable Children Act 2014, appointment to positions that involve regular or overnight contact with children will include worker safety checks. These checks are in addition to the requirement to have a satisfactory police clearance. Further information will be provided to shortlisted candidates. More information about the Vulnerable Children Act 2014 is available from the Ministry of Vulnerable Children website.