As a member of the Accounts Payable team, this position will contribute to the provision of an accurate and efficient processing support role for the organisation in the payment for purchases and services received by MidCentral District Health Board.
The appointee will need to have:
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of accounts payable systems and procedures with an understanding of materials management, ordering and invoicing processes. This position deals mostly the processing of staff reimbursements.
- Ability to proficiently use other computer-based information technology and equipment, including Approval Plus, JDE and applications in a Microsoft Windows environment would be an advantage.
- Ability to meet the needs and requirements of customers and manage enquiries to their satisfaction.
- Ability to solve problems, resolve issues and follow tasks through to their completion.
- Ability to co-ordinate well in a team environment
MidCentral District Health Board has implemented a web based application that enables invoices to be scanned and routed electronically to staff for coding and approving. Experience in a similar systems development will be an advantage.
MidCentral District Health Board is committed to ensuring that children and young people are safe from abuse and harm. As part of our commitment to children and young people, and in line with the Vulnerable Children Act 2014, appointment to positions that involve regular or overnight contact with children will include worker safety checks. These checks are in addition to the requirement to have a satisfactory police clearance. Further information will be provided to shortlisted candidates. More information about the Vulnerable Children Act 2014 is available from the Ministry of Vulnerable Children website.