Useful links, searching, books, journals, and online databases.
Look here to see if we own a book or journal.
Ebsco Resources - use this link for all the below.
- Medline - 1965 to present (some full text available)
- CINAHL - (Nursing & allied health) - 1937 to present (some full text available
- Psychology & Behavioural Sciences Collection - provides approx. 575 full text publications. Covers topics such as psychiatry, psychology, mental processes.
- Health Business Elite - Contains approx. 450 full text journals on health business management.
- e-book Nursing collection – a collection of over 500 nursing-related books.
Fulltext Finder - a simple way of finding full text e-journals available to you through the Clinical Library. Will provide links to these journals from publishers' sites, databases, or e-journal gateways. Click on the link and select the Publication Finder interface.
- ClinicalKey - A collection of e-books, journals and guidelines, primarily in the areas of Radiology, Hematology, Oncology, and Palliative Care.
- Science Direct
Evidence-based healthcare databases
Full text access to the following books:
- Kucer’s the use of antibiotics
- Martindale: the complete drug reference
- Stockley's Drug Interactions
- Stockley's Interaction Alerts
- Herbal Medicines
- Drugs in pregnancy and lactation
MidCentral District Health Board is not responsible for the contents or reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing shall not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over availability of the linked pages.