Improving the provision of health services to local and regional populations who are chronically unwell due to underlying long term conditions through optimized service development and delivery.
Vision and Purpose
Vision: To enable all people to achieve wellbeing and contribute to improved outcomes.
Purpose: Improving the provision of health services to local and regional populations who are chronically unwell due to underlying long term conditions through optimized service development and delivery.
Sharon Porteous - Chair
Del Te Oka
Implement the diabetes partnership framework for joined up services
• Enable General Practice to develop and implement Long Term Conditions Improvement Plans
• Support pharmacists and general practice teams to develop an integrated and collaborative health practice environment
• Increase health literacy through influential Highbury whanau members and their community
• Improve the utilisation of social support networks by people with long term conditions
• Develop a holistic district wide pre-diabetes programme to be embedded in general practice
• Support implementation of the Toolkit for Chronic Kidney Disease Management in General Practice
Call for nominations to the Long Term Conditions District Group
The Long Term Conditions District Group (LTCDG) is part of the MidCentral DHB Clinical Networks responsible for district-wide quality improvement.
The group is calling for nominations to the following positions:
- Secondary Clinician
- General Practitioner
Nomination information sheet
Long Term Conditions District Group Nomination Form