Sending Messages to Patients
* Denotes a mandatory field.
Message Instructions and Information
- Due to SPAM you have to fill in the CAPTCHA code you see on the screen. The code is made up of two sets of numbers, two sets of words or a combination of numbers and letters. You must type in everything you see. If you are unable to read the code, choose another code by resetting it.
- If you are unable to enter in the CAPTCHA Code, please email your message to email@example.com
- Provide as much information as you can about the patient you wish to contact (e.g. full name, age and ward if known).
- Messages will be processed and forwarded to the appropriate ward, service or department as soon as possible; usually by the next morning.
- Your message may need to be read by MidCentral DHB staff to determine where it should be forwarded to.
- The patient enquiry service is open between 7am to 11pm New Zealand time (+12 GMT or +13 GMT daylight savings).
- You should receive an acknowledgment confirming your email has been received. If you don't receive an email, please check your junk email folder.
- If you require further assistance, please refer to the Contacts page.