General information about Clinical Quality including vision, objectives and the Clinical Quality plan.
Clinical Quality’s Vision
To support MidCentral District Health Board to achieve its vision of “Quality Living, Healthy Lives, Well Communities” by working with the organisation and community to provide best practice and exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Facilitating cultural change to support the organisation’s vision and values
- Promoting the ongoing development of a quality health service
- Developing and maintaining processes to ensure positive patient outcomes and experiences
- Promoting an environment which: Values fairness and equity when dealing with people, supports people to take individual and collective accountability for the decisions and actions, bases improvements on objective information
- Promoting a safe environment
Clinical Governance and Quality Improvement framework
Most documents are available in Acrobat (PDF) format. Some documents are also available in other formats (doc, xls, html etc.) or as a printed version (hard copy). Please note, due to cost, a different format or printed version may not be available.
To request a different format or printed version, please contact the MidCentral District Health Board Communications Unit.