Referrals can be made by:
• Parent/ Caregiver
• Education Services –Early Childhood Centres and schools
• Primary Health Organisation (PHO)
• General Practice (GP)s
• Oranga Tamariki, Ministry for Vulnerable Children (former CYF)
• Interagency Coordination (Strengthening Families)
• Dental Services
All referrals must be made on a
Public Health Service Referral Form
1. Please print out the referral form
2. Complete all fields on the referral form.
Please note: Contacting parents prior to making a referral to our service is crucial.
3. Fax to (06) 350 4561, or scan and email to email@example.com
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.30pm
Public Health Nurse at your school
Each school has an allocated Public Health Nurse who will provide support and referral management and liaise with other providers. Please contact your school, or the Public Health Service on: (06) 350 4560 or (0800) 153 042.