MidCentral District Health Board provides primary mental health services throughout the district.
- Drug and alcohol services
- Services for children and young people
- Kaupapa Maori mental health services
- Forensic Services
- Services for Elderly
- Community-based rehabilitation and residential support services
- Community-based day activity services
- Consumer-based services
Primary Mental Health, and Iwi and Maori Providers
- ACROSS Social Service provides Triple P Parenting Program, Postvention and Post Natal support groups.
- Best Care (Whakapai Hauora) Charitable Trust provides alcohol and drug services.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Manawatu matches children and young people aged 6 through 18 with mentors in professionally supported one-to-one relationships.
- Compass Health, Central PHO
- MASH Trust provides a wide range of support services for people with psychiatric, intellectual or physical disability or illness.
- Journeys to Wellbeing believes in communities where people who have a lived experience of mental distress are valued and are able to participate and contribute fully.
- Rangitane O Tamaki Nui a Rua provides Kaupapa Maori mental health services, activity based rehabilitation service/day activity and living and Kaupapa Maori alcohol and drug services.
- Supporting Families of Manawatu provides education sessions that support and help families to develop skills so that they can understand and cope with the life-long challenges of having a loved one who has a mental illness.
- Raukawa Whanau Incorporated provides children and young people community services, Kaupapa Maori Mental Health Services, activity based rehabilitation service/day activity and living and Kaupapa Maori alcohol and drug services.
- Whaioro Trust Board provides Rangatahi work and rehabilitation/employment and educational support services.
- Youth One Stop Shop provides holistic support, counselling, health, information, advisory and referral services for the youth of Palmerston North and their families/whānau.